We may collect, store and use the following kind of personal information:
– Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including browser types and versions, operating systems, referral sources, the length of visits, page views, website navigation paths).
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including names, email addresses, telephone numbers).
– Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Advertising and Remarketing
We use the data collected via cookies with Google Analytics with anonymized IP.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Our website uses a remarketing advertising service. Our remarketing service is provided by Google and other companies that show our ads on websites across the Internet. With remarketing, you may see ads for our products you have previously looked at.
Managing cookies in your browser
If you would like to know more about cookies or learn how to manage cookies in your browser, we have found this website helpful.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– In the administration of the website.
– To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
– To send goods purchased via the website.
– To supply services purchased via the website.
– To send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
– To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
– To send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
– To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances.
– To the extent that we are required to disclose information by law.
– In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
– To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law. We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about us.
What are your Data Subject Access Rights?
You have the following rights as a Data Subject:
Right to access – you have the right to request a copy of all data we hold about you;
Right to rectification – where any data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to ensure it is correct;
Right to be forgotten – if you no longer wish for us to hold your data, we will delete it;
Right to portability – you can ask us to provide your data to a third party in machine-readable formats;
Right to restrict processing – since we only use this to contact you, there is no processing to restrict, we would simply delete the information wherever possible and in keeping with our own obligations.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you may request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Lead who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is BKH Pilates.